What We Do
Coral Gables Senior High PTSA (CGSHPTSA) is a member of the Florida PTA.
The Florida PTA is the largest statewide volunteer organization working exclusively on behalf of children and youth. Their mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Board of Directors
L-R: Kristina Jackson (V.P. Administration), Anne Saliamonas (Treasurer), Carol Wilson (V.P. Membership/Donations), Jackie Gross-Kellogg, (President), Bill Beardslee (Secretary)
PTSA Committee Chairs
- Uniform Sales - Anne Saliamonas
- College Fair - Hedieh Sepehri & Marta Gagosian
- Communication- Margaret Shippey
- PTSA Website & Chambers & Foundations - Lisa Senior
- Mini Grant Program - Hedieh Sepehri
- Reflection Arts Competition - Jackie Kellogg
- Student Directory -
- Volunteer Breakfast - PTSA Board -
- IB Pinning Ceremony -
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation - Yasmin Ghavami-Cuschie
- Elsa Glazer Awards Program –
“YOU ARE PART OF OUR TEAM”
If you care about children, become a PTA member.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
PTA membership is open to anyone who cares about children. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, student, neighbor, business owner or community leader, you can be part of our organization. Our roots are much farther than the “City Beautiful” in which we reside.
Find out more about CGSHPTSA membership and make a difference for children’s futures today.
Join now! It only takes a minute and your contribution is vital to the quality of student life at Gables.