What We Do
Coral Gables Senior High PTSA (CGSHPTSA) is a member of the Florida PTA.
The Florida PTA is the largest statewide volunteer organization working exclusively on behalf of children and youth. Their mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Board of Directors
L-R: Jackie Kellogg (President), Carol Wilson (V.P. Membership), Barbra Harley (V.P. Administration), Anne Saliamonas (Treasurer) and Yvonne Fournier (Secretary)
- E-news and communications - Margaret Shippey
- Uniforms- Jessica Lancaster and Anne Saliamonas
- Beautification & Reflections Art Competition -Jackie Kellogg
- College Fair - Debbie Payne & Hedieh Sepehri
- IB Pinning -Laura Payne
- Elsa Glazer - Linda Robertson
- Teacher appreciation and hospitality Barbra Harley & Debbie Payne
- Coral Gables Chamber Liaison - Lisa Senior
- Website - Lisa Senior & Diosa Fife
“YOU ARE PART OF OUR TEAM”
If you care about children, become a PTA member.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
PTA membership is open to anyone who cares about children. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, student, neighbor, business owner or community leader, you can be part of our organization. Our roots are much farther than the “City Beautiful” in which we reside.
Find out more about CGSHPTSA membership and make a difference for children’s futures today.
Join now! It only takes a minute and your contribution is vital to the quality of student life at Gables.